- About Us
- Projects & Activities
- Regional Page
- Publications & Materials
- Community Voices
- Contact Us
Vision, Mission, Goals
A society that respects, protects and fulfills the human rights of all people, regardless of sex, race, gender identity, sexual orientation, class, age, health status, religion, and all other status in life.
ACHIEVE is a sustainable, responsive and competent organization that serves as a catalyst for change, by working in partnership with various stakeholders on the issues and causes it espouses.
Mission and Program Goals
- To promote human rights, particularly health, reproductive and sexual rights of migrant workers and their families, people living with HIV, women and young people;
- To mainstream migration, health and HIV and AIDS as specific areas of concern in policy and program development in the local, national and regional levels;
- To build evidence on issues relating to migration, gender, sexuality, health, and development as basis in the formulation and implementation of appropriate responses;
- To facilitate meaningful involvement of communities of migrant workers and their families, people living with HIV, women and young people.
- To strengthen capacities of institutions on gender, sexuality, sexual and reproductive health and rights, HIV and AIDS, and migration issues to improve their policies, programmes and services.
- To continuously develop and enhance organizational capacity through staff development, resource mobilization, strategic programming and partnership building.
- To sustain ACHIEVE’s leadership in addressing health, gender and sexuality issues in migration, while concurrently addressing other related issues.
ACHIEVE, Inc. aims to address issues of migration, health, gender, sexuality, and HIV and AIDS at local, national, and international levels through:
- Advocacy for the development and implementation of appropriate policies, programmes and services
- Participatory action research
- Capacity building of partner institutions, including, but not limited to, perspective development, skills building and attitude enhancement
- Networking, partnership building and facilitation of linkages between and among stakeholders and communities
- Capacity building of communities of migrant workers and their families, people living with HIV, women and young people.